Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Lismore
When talking brake systems, do not ignore them until brake repairs are needed.
Regular inspection as part of our 65 point vehicle report, included in any full car service attended to at Lismore Automotive Service, are a necessity to confim your brakes are in sufficient condition. Our expert service staff can be relied on to inform you where they suspect that repair or service of a vehicle's brakes are a wise move to stop it becoming a serious problem.
Brake services we carry out at Lismore Automotive Service include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Resurfacing or Machining
- Brake Disc And Drum Replacement
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Replacement Of Brake Hoses And Lines
- Replace Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you detect any symptom that indicates that your car's braking system could be in need of a service make a booking and have your vehicle's braking system evaluated via our Lismore workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be on the lookout for:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Excessive Noise From Brakes
- Swerving When Brakes Used
- Vibration Whilst braking
- Brake Light Stays On
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Reduced Stopping Ability
- Hard Brake pedal
To discover more information pertaining to these warning signs with their potential causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing